Halo, Mahasiswa Komunikasi UII dan Alumni, bagi kamu yang masih mencari informasi magang dan kerja yang buka pada awal tahun 2023 ini, bisa simak informasi dari Kedutaan Besar Amerika di Indonesia berikut ini ya. (Komunikasi UII hanya menjadi penyebar informasi, harap cek masa berlaku dan validitas program pada website dan email resmi lembaga terkait)
Cek Informasi lebih lengkap di website-nya di bawah ini dan informasi di bawah ini:
The U.S. Embassy Jakarta is seeking active university students in Indonesia to join our internship program at the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta, the U.S. Consulate General in Surabaya and Medan, and the U.S. Mission to ASEAN in Jakarta.
This opportunity is available for Indonesian students who are in their 5th semester in any Indonesian university and have a minimum GPA 2.75. Please note that English proficiency is required.
Opportunities are open for all degree programs. However, please note that some vacancies may require specific knowledge or specific educational background.
This internship program is an integral part of the United States – Indonesia partnership that strengthens the bond between these two nations.
The internship program is from June 12, 2023, through August 25, 2023.
Pursuant to 5 U.S.C. § 3111 (implemented in 5 CFR Part 308), a student participating in the FNSIP is not an employee of the U.S. Mission, or the U.S. Department of State, or the United
States Government (USG) for any purpose other than internship. The interns are not eligible for salary, leave accrual, employee benefits, nor any future employment rights. The interns will be provided with a combined meal and transportation allowance of Rp. 100,000 per day per actual days worked.
Applications for the internship must be submitted between January 20, 2023, and February 17, 2023. Application submitted before January 20 and after February 17 will not be processed.
Interested applicant should submit a complete application by email to: [email protected] Please indicate the section you are applying for in the subject of your email (Email subject: 2023 FNSIP for [section name/name of the city]).
For example: 2023 FNSIP for Public Affairs Section-Information Office (IO)/Jakarta.
Application forms are mandatory and need to be attached to the email (do not use a shared drive to send your forms):
- U.S. Embassy application for FNSIP (PDF – 168 KB). Please note that it is mandatory to complete Section 5: Reason for wanting to participate in the FNSIP (1-2 pages).
- Academic Transcript.
- Letter of permission to intern at the Bi-Mission Indonesia from the university.
- Confirmation letter regarding personal medical insurance. (A scanned copy of your BPJS card should be sufficient. If you don’t have a BPJS, please send us the letter from your medical insurance agency).
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- Indonesian citizen.
- Minimum 18 years old.
- Current university student with minimum GPA 2.75.
- Students must be in their 3rd year of a bachelor’s program or in 1st year of a master’s program.
- Must have personal medical insurance during internship program (BPJS or others).
2023 Foreign National Student Intern Program (FNSIP) Process Timeline:
Please be informed that the timeline might changes due to the circumstances.
- Vacancy Announcement: January 20 – February 17, 2023
- U.S. Embassy reviews applications: February 21 – March 10, 2023
- Interviews for selected applicant(s): March 13 – 31, 2023
- Conditional Offers (only for successful candidate(s)): April 3 – 6, 2023 (by email)
- Clearance process: April 10 – May 26, 2023
- Formal Offers: May 30 – 31, 2023 (by email)
- Internship First Day: June 12, 2023
- Internship Last Day: August 25, 2023
Note: Due to the high volume of applications received, we are only able to contact applicants who are being considered.